Dallas ESA Phase II
EnviroPhase conducts subsurface studies of soil and groundwater to determine the location and extent of impacts from historical land uses. Phase II investigations are recommended when the results of our Phase I ESAs indicate the potential or actual existence of subsurface contamination. This enables us to provide a higher level of confidence about the degree of environmental risk associated with a particular site based on the site’s current and historical uses identified in the Phase I ESA.
What is involved in Phase II ESA?
- Sampling: Samples of building material and stored waste are collected and analyzed for potentially hazardous environmental conditions.
- Testing: Groundwater, soil vapor, and soil sample tests are performed to determine the existence of petroleum contamination; the presence of volatile organic or heavy metal compounds; or toxic/hazardous waste characteristics.
- Surveys: Comprehensive surveys of the site are performed to determine the presence of lead-based paint, asbestos, radon, and lead-in-water.
- Report: EnviroPhase will prepare a detailed report of the methodology, findings, and conclusions.
- Client Meeting: When all data has been compiled we will meet to discuss and clarify key project finding and recommendations.
Why You Should Choose EnviroPhase for your Phase II ESA
- Reliable and Professional Service
- Cost Effective
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast Turnaround Time
- Knowledgeable Professionals to help answer any questions
For more information on EnviroPhase and the services we provide in Dallas, Texas, please call (817) 266-5143 now!