EnviroPhase, a dynamic Dallas based environmental consulting firm, is seeking a Business Development Manager to drive sustainable long-term growth thru forging trusted relationships with clients. Candidates should have five (5+) years of direct, outside sales experience with an existing network in the commercial/industrial real estate space they can immediately begin leveraging. Work would primarily be remote with some in-office time. Candidate ideally based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area but must be based in the State of Texas.
- Develop growth strategies to create awareness of EnviroPhase capabilities and experience; build long-term relationships with new as well as existing customers
- Promote the company’s services addressing needs with a consultative approach to clients
- Respond to trends in the industry and area working with the team to develop and market new offerings
- Five (5+) year’s experience in a business development, sales executive or a relevant role in commercial/industrial real estate, commercial banking, or engineering/environmental consulting.
- Proven and consistent sales track record of growth, ideally with project-based work.
- Proficiency in MS Office and basic use of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot).
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and long-term relationships with prospects, clients
- Effective time management and planning skills
- BS/BA in business administration, finance, or relevant field