Arkansas Tank Pull
There is a large risk associated with abandoned fuel tanks. Most companies might not realize but abandoned and leaking fuel tanks, also known as Leaking Petroleum Storage Fuel Tanks – LUST’s or PST’s, can pose a significant health and environmental threat if left unattended. Abandoned and leaking fuel tanks can cause major environmental problems for existing property owners and prospective buyers, so it is best to eliminate the problem as soon as possible. If you are looking for tank removal professionals for your site in Arkansas, EnviroPhase has professionals that can help you.
Tank Removal Process
- EnviroPhase will submit an inquiry to the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) to determine the size, construction type, and age of all tanks associated with the subject property and file the required 30 construction notification form to the TCEQ for the removal and obtain all permits required by the municipality in which the tanks are located.
- Once all applications and permits are approved a Vac-Truck will be used to remove all of the residual contents of the tanks. The tanks will then be opened and cleaned on-site, and all associated piping and equipment will be removed and properly disposed of.
- The tanks are then manifested and loaded on to trailers and properly disposed of according to the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Guidelines.
- Sampling of soils and tank pit water if encountered is submitted for laboratory analysis
- Once laboratory analysis is completed a Release Determination Report is submitted to the TCEQ and site closure is requested. Depending on the results of lab analysis additional environmental site assessments may be required for the TCEQ to actually grant closure.
Why you should choose EnviroPhase for your Tank Removal in Arkansas
- EnviroPhase has over 10 years of experience in onsite inspections and tank removal
- Highest quality of tank removal in the business
- Fast Turnaround
- Competitive Pricing
To Request a Quote for your tank removal in Arkansas or for any other questions you have about EnviroPhase call (817) 266-5143.