enviroPhase, a dynamic Dallas based environmental consulting firm, is seeking a Texas based environmental professional supporting our Phase I ESA group. The candidate will be responsible for preparing Phase 1 ESA due diligence reporting on behalf of clients, including conducting site visits to document property and conditions. Position includes salary and participation in a bonus plan and report to project management. Role offers opportunities to take on increasing responsibilities based on performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Geology, or closely related field, or 5 years equivalent environmental consulting experience considered.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience with Phase I ESA reporting including technical writing, field documentation, and calculations as required.
- Permanent base in Texas, preferably Dallas-FtWorth area or in/near one of the larger metropolitan areas.
- Superior technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and handle competitive deadlines, good problem solver and scientific evaluation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe. Prior experience with due diligence (EDR, ERIS) data services preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of state and federal environmental regulations.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills and ability to manage multiple activities on an on-going basis to meet project scope, schedule, and budget.
Requires ability to conduct regional site visits with personal vehicle. Most travel in concentrated in base area (DFW, Houston, etc) area but occasional (20%) to other areas with expenses reimbursed. Use of reliable personal vehicle is required with mileage reimbursed at published government rates. Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Field assignments are located in a variety of diverse climates consistent with TX weather. Position may require standing and walking moderate distances for site visits.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary plus bonus plan. Flex-office work environment plus paid time off, sick time and company holidays. Company furnished laptop and cell phone stipend.