EnviroPhase, a leading Dallas based environmental consulting firm, is seeking an inside sales representative. The candidate will work closely with our growing team to position environmental consulting services to new clients. Position includes salary and commission plan and offers opportunities to take on increasing business development responsibilities based on performance. Title, along with compensation package, to be determined commensurate on experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Based in the Dallas-Ft Worth area
- Minimum 3 years recent experience in a business-to-business sales capacity. Preference for prior experience in commercial/industrial real estate, due diligence, engineering, consulting or similar spaces.
- Goal driven, self-starter with superior customer relationship and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple activities, prioritize and handle competing deadlines, good problem solver and general scientific evaluation skills. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Proficiency with leading CRM platforms (ie HubSpot, Salesforce) and Microsoft Office.
- Develop new sales opportunities thru existing client relationships, networking, email marketing, industry events and cold calling.
- Manage CRM platform data, workflows and campaigns. Track and follow-up on inbound lead activity and metrics.
- Oversee digital advertising campaigns and ROI
Minimal travel required. Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary plus commission plan. Flex-office work environment plus paid time off and company holidays. Health insurance stipend. Company matching 401k program. Company furnished laptop and cell phone stipend.