We’re seeking a business development representative that would also manage sales operations. The candidate will work closely with our growing team to position environmental consulting services to new clients, as well expand services offered to existing clients in the commercial real estate, banking, construction, and other public/private sectors.
The position will offer opportunities to take on increasing responsibilities based on performance. Candidates should be entrepreneurial in spirit and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Team members are given significant autonomy and latitude for decision making. EnviroPhase encourages career growth thru exposure to different types of project work. Title, along with compensation package, to be determined commensurate on experience.
- Based in the Dallas-Ft Worth area with willingness to work 2-3 days per week at a company office location (several, flexible locations).
- Recent, prior experience in a business-to-business sales or client management capacity. Preference for prior experience in environmental, commercial/industrial real estate, engineering, consulting or similar spaces.
- Competitive, goal driven, self-starter with superior relationship management and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple activities, prioritize and handle competing deadlines, good problem solver.
- General computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office. Preference for prior experience with CRM platforms (ie HubSpot, Salesforce).
- Develop new sales opportunities using existing client relationships, networking, email marketing, and cold calling.
- Engage in industry networking events and conferences
- Oversee Hubspot CRM platform; managing client information and ensuring new leads/contacts are captured and tracking the sales process.
- Gather post-engagement feedback
- Manage digital advertising campaigns and track ROI.
Minimal travel required.
Compensation & Benefits
Flex-office work environment (2-3 days/week in the office)
PTO and company holidays
Health insurance stipend
Company matching 401k program
Company furnished laptop and cell phone stipend.
Founded in 2005, EnviroPhase is a Dallas based environmental consulting firm that provides services to commercial real estate, banks, property owners, industrial, and government agencies. These services include environmental site assessments and remediation, industrial hygiene, and property condition assessments. Most of our client partners have used EnviroPhase exclusively for these services, not only in North Texas, but throughout the state and in other parts of the country. We are known for our depth of knowledge and helping client navigate the best options for their circumstances.